Sunday, December 11, 2011

Capstone and growth reflection

The growth reflection activity was great to do.  I really enjoyed sitting down with my administrator and reflecting on where I thought I needed growth.  I found it very beneficial to hear her thoughts on what I could do to work on my growth plan and to hear her ideas.

The capstone paper was also a great experience as it gave me another chance to reflect on my school site, analyze some of the data, and think about where improvements could be made. 

The analyzing and reflection pieces have become an essential part of our classes, and have helped me to realize how much we can do when we take the time to really see where our sites have deficits.  This will be extremely important for me to continue as an administrator as it will not only help me to make changes in the school, but it will also help guide the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment