Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Blog: Mock Interview and Reflection

This has been an amazing learning process.  Throughout the course of this program I have had the privilege of meeting many wonderful people who were enduring the admin. credential program with me.  It has been a joy to meet, work with, and build relationships with those in the Sanger Cohort, and with those whom I have just met.   I also feel very blessed to have gotten to know Dr. Wise and and Dr. Buster through the classes.  I think it was great to have had them for more than one class, as it has given us the opportunity to build relationships.

I also really appreciated the mock interviews that we participated in today.  This was a great opportunity for us to 'practice' interviewing because it allowed us to experience what an actual interview would be like, get tips and suggestions from professionals, and then to reflect on the entire process.

I am very excited to be done with my classes and to see where my new leadership skills take me in the future.  I hope that I have an opportunity to work with you all again soon.  Thank you Dr. Buster and Dr. Wise for all of the guidance, encouragement,  and support you have given me throughout this program.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Robyn!!!! I enjoyed our conversations in classes and our written chats during blogs and especially getting to know you. I too fell very blessed having Dr. Wise and Dr. Buster as our professors. They have a wealth of knowledge to share with other. Best of wishes in your leadership journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,
    Yes, Dr. Wise and Dr. Buster are cool guys. They certainly know what they are talking about and share it in a way that made it interesting and relevant. I can't believe it's over and the memories remain. Good lesson, good talks, and good company. Good luck young lady on the next chapter of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Robyn. What makes us look good are great people like you who become teachers and then leaders. Your passion, capability, and drive make us look great!

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete